Sunday, August 16, 2009

Update for August '09

Well, it's been a week since the fair in Bridgehampton, and even though it's over, I haven't been able to slow down at all. I have a few custom orders to complete, some new designs I want to work out, and more fairs coming up that I have to put together things for.



I want to thank everyone who came by my tent at the fair last Saturday. It was great to meet some new people, learn what type of handknits interest people the most, and be able to sell some of my adorable handknits to you. It was simply precious to see the looks on the faces of the little ones who were given a new toy to love.



Autumn is coming up soon, and the holidays are not long after that. It's never too soon to think about gifts, especially when they are handmade to order and take a little while to put together. So come check out piefairyprincess.com and abigailsknits.com for some fabulous gift ideas. If you don't see what you're looking for, e-mail me, and I'll do my best to design it for you.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Oh my, don't remind me about the holiday season- I'm busy enough! :)

    ReplyDelete